BURGTEC BARTENDER GRIPS LOCK ON BLACK
The Bartender Grip is the Jagermeister of grips - straightforward, reliable, and highly effective. Designed with a tacky rubber compound and a knurled pattern, it offers the benchmark in traction and durability. This grip also features an ultra-thin tapered core wrapped in additional rubber for unprecedented vibration reduction. With its robust 7075 Aluminium collar and stainless steel bolt, this grip provides secure clamping, eliminating discomfort from the outer lock-on and making hand pain on long Alpine descents a thing of the past.
- Tacky rubber compound and knurled pattern provide benchmark traction and durability.
- Ultra-thin tapered core allows for more rubber, reducing vibrations significantly.
- No outer lock-on, easing pressure across the palm through the median and ulnar nerve.
- Securely clamped by a 7075 Aluminium collar and stainless steel bolt, ensuring a firm grip.
- Simplistic, solid design praised by Dirt 100 2018 for its effective and fuss-free functionality.
- Weight: 90g
- Locking Mechanism: Single lock on
- Profile: Low profile design
- Diameter: 30mm
- Core Material: Ultra-thin tapered core
- Clamp Material: 7075 Aluminium collar and stainless steel bolt
- Outer Material: Tacky rubber compound with knurled pattern.